Homemade Vanilla Hemp MilkBeverages
I love playing around with plant milk – almond, cashew, brazil and this week we’re on the hemp. Hemp milk has a slightly earthy taste but when chilled goes down a treat. Not to mention it’s so good for you too. Enjoy!
Vanilla Hemp Milk
Prep time: 7mins Cook time: 0 mins Serve 2-4
- 1/2 cup hulled hemp seeds (hemp hearts)
- 650ml filter water (or to taste)
- 1 vanilla pod/ 1 tsp vanilla pod paste/1 tsp vanilla essence
- 4 medjool dates (8 normal)
- Add water and hemp to a high-speed blender and blend 2-3 mins (longer with a conventional blender).
- Strain in nut milk bag or muslin cloth.
- Pour back into blender with dates and vanilla.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve ice cold or add cacao for a rawsome chocolate drink.